CrossPostIt is the antithesis of corporate cubism and offers a fun office that is building new and exciting software. We are committed to a culture centered on our people, our product and our process. Located in beautiful Tampa Bay, we are a growing company leveraging the latest in open source technologies and agile methodologies.
Junior PHP Developer
- A minimum of 2 years application development experience.
- Good understanding of MySQL.
- Solid understanding of Angular, PHP Frameworks, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, JQuery
- Experience with software API’s.
- Solid understanding of version control (SVN, GIT)
Senior PHP Developer
- A minimum of 5 years enterprise application development experience.
- Exceptional use of Object Oriented Programming techniques.
- Excellent MySQL schema architecture skills
- Demonstrated use of Angular, Laravel, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Jquery
- Exceptional understanding and demonstrated use of API’s
- Solid experience with version control (SVN, GIT)
AWS Systems Administrator
We are looking for a talented Systems Administrator who will lead the charge in managing all aspects of our information technology. The software and hardware for our platform is based on the LAMP stack and resides in the Amazon Web Services cloud. The easiest part of your job is provisioning, maintaining and monitoring of web servers, databases and storage resources. You are not afraid of an enterprise SaaS application with multiple servers feeding hundreds of data points, producing thousands of API calls and input/output operations per minute. Oh, and it drives you crazy when Apache, PHP and MySQL are not tuned just right so as to take full advantage of the hardware. You don’t like surprises, so you deploy monitoring in a way that allows you to anticipate, and proactively prevent rather than become a bad idea statistic from a reactive decision.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with AWS applications.
- Expert experience with Linux Servers.
- Expert experience with tuning Apache and MySQL.
- Proactively Identifying and implementing efficiencies in the hardware stack.
- Monitor, Maintain existing AWS infrastructure.
- Experience provisioning, operating, and maintaining EC2, RDS, S3 and other AWS resources.
- Identify, gather requirements to define solutions to deployed in the AWS stack.
- Capable of providing AWS operations and deployment guidance and best practices.
NEED A NEW CHALLENGE?
If you have outstanding cognitive and problem solving skills and deliver high-quality code on time and can work independently or within a team structure. Do you develop in a clean, well structured and organized environment and show well demonstrated communication and documentation skills? If you said yes to these questions and are looking for a new challenge or change of scenery, then we would like the opportunity to speak with you. Drop us a line below.